Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Early Works

Today Mom and I took Ella, Wes and Ella's friend Thomas to Early Works. The kids had a BLAST playing in the kid-struction zone and biscuits backyard. They were all super well behaved. After our time in the backyard was over we explored the rest of the museum and the kids loved the music exhibit. They liked pressing the buttons to hear the instruments play, and at the end they enjoyed dancing with each other. It was so cute to watch. After the museum we went over to Sams to get some lunch and pick up a few things. I got a new coat that I may or may not keep, I really like it, but $50 is a LOT of money. I think I need to run it by Jon before getting rid of the receipt. After lunch we dropped Mom off at home and then took Ella and Thomas to Thomas' house. His mom was having a craft playdate so she kept Ella for that while I took Wes home for naps. Ella still isn't here at 4pm, so I have a feeling that she is going to be exhausted when she finally gets home, but what a "super-fun" day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment