Monday, October 11, 2010

Columbus day!

Jon had today off for Columbus day. We filled our day with a ton of work and play. We started the morning with some yard work and a photo shoot. I am photographing a local martial arts studio soon and we needed some sample shots for the fliers. I had a few of my friends bring over their martial-y inclined children and did a mini shoot. The pictures came out cute and as soon as I get them all edited up I will post some of them. After the shoot and yard work was done I went out with the kids and grabbed some pizza's and our favorite baby sitter and came back home to put Wes to bed. After wes was in bed Jon and I headed out to the $ theater to see "Grownups" It was a cute movie, but had some gross parts and some dumb parts. After the movie we stopped by the mall and then home again. Hannah got lucky this time, Wes slept the full 4 hours we were gone and Ella and Hannah spent the whole time watching movies. After taking Hannah home I got an oil change on the car and then the family headed over to our friends the Shafers house for a FHE concert. There were 8 or 9 people playing music and it was a lot of fun to listen to all of them play. Wes was a pain in the butt, but I expected that. We had a great day today!
Wes got a great surprise this afternoon. A friend of ours saw that Wes loves trains and brought us over a big box of her son's old trains for him. He LOVED them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment