Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Karate again and chores chores chores

Today was Gymnastics day, and we had a ton of chores to do so we left the house early and did everything we needed to including purchasing and putting away the groceries quick enough that for once we were on time for our 10:45 gymnastic lesson! After gym we headed home for lunch and naps. During naps I worked furiously on pictures and didn't get nearly enough done. Jon came home early to go with us to Ella's second Karate lesson. She did great again and really seemed to enjoy herself. The lessons were considerably more than we expected and so we are going to think a bit before committing. I think if we do go for it, that Ella will really enjoy it. After her lesson we went over to Chick-fil-a (Kids eat free with an adult) and had dinner then home for bed. I have a bunch to do tomorrow, hopefully it will all get done so that I can be ready for my big shoot on Thursday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment