Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fair is the Su-un-shine

Today was absolutely beautiful. A perfect fall day. Wes has been feeling poorly yesterday and today so we canceled our Visiting Teaching appointment and stayed home this morning. Wes was so pathetic that I put him down for a nap at 10 and he slept till almost 12:30! After he got up he was feeling a bit better so we all went for a walk in this awesome weather. It was sunny but not hot with a nice cool breeze blowing. It was good to get out and stretch our legs. After our walk the kids played outside in the back yard for a long while I worked up in my room for the most part. Now Wes is taking another nap while Ella plays with our neighbor. I am getting ready for the Make up shoot at the martial arts place.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you got the contract for the martial arts studio!

    ReplyDelete