Friday, October 29, 2010

Shots and cupcakes and trunk or treating

Wes hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days so we took him to the Dr. this morning. Turns out he has a sinus infection. While we were at the Dr. they offered to give the kids their flu shots so I said yes. Much better than waiting around during a clinic. I promised Ella that if she was a good girl before and during the shot I would get her a cupcake. We had heard about a new local cupcake shop called Gigi's cupcakes. I had a coupon so after shots (neither kid cried at all!) we each got to pick one out. Ella picked up a chocolate-chocolate-chocolate chip one, I got a banana pudding one, Wes got a peanut butter cup one and we picked out a sweet potato one for Jon. They looked delicious but they are 90% frosting and I don't really like frosting. I don't think we will be going back there but Ella was happy with her cupcake and that is all that matters.
After Jon got home we all got ready for the 1st wards trunk-or-treat. Mom and Dad invited us to go with them. We had a blast their at their carnival and trunk or treating. I got to hand out the candy at the trunk and it was so fun to see all the kids in their costumes. I love Halloween!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment