Friday, October 1, 2010

New dress

I am flying out to Utah on the 14th to photograph the wedding of a dear friend. I asked my Mom to make me a dress to wear that was fitting for a wedding but also comfortable enough to photograph in. The first dress we made was beautiful, but the fabric was too stiff and unforgiving and I couldn't move in the dress. So I found a different fabric and a different pattern and Mom tried again. I think it turned out gorgeous! I had to buy a girdle, to help hide my garment lines and my fat rolls, and a Cami because the front was just a little too low, but with the whole ensemble, it looks AWESOME! I am wearing the girdle/dress right now for a few hours to make sure I can really move in it and be semi-comfortable. So far so good! I Love my Mommy and she is sooooo talented. THANKS MOM!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh...SO pretty! And it's my favorite color, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flattering and beautiful . . . you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, you look fabulous! And I even noticed your toe nails :)

    ReplyDelete