Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hectic weekend

Today I had a full schedule. I started out the day with a photoshoot for a family. Then when I finished with that Jon and the kids met me for lunch at Main street Cafe. They have really good food there and we all enjoyed sitting out in the beautiful weather under the tree on their deck. The kids split a kids meal, I had a fabulous salad and Jon had the "waitress surprise" which turned out to be meatloaf. After dinner we all got some "strawberry pretzel salad" a southern dish that I have only had once before. It is heavenly! After lunch I rushed home to put the kids down then over to church to do a rehearsal for a skit I was part of for the trunk or treat. After that, to the store to get ingredients for the chili I was supposed to bring to the party and then home to cook it. By the time the chili was ready it was time to get everyone into their costumes for the party. The party was great! The skit was well received and it was fun to be a part of it. The kids had a blast trunk or treating. Wes just couldn't believe that everyone was giving him CANDY and he wanted to eat it all right then. After the T or T was over we brought a baby sitter home with us and put the kids to bed. Then we went out to the dollar theater to see "inception" it was a good movie, we will have to watch it again to get all the little details straight. last I had to take the baby sitter home and now I can finally get this entry done so I can go to bed. I will have to be up bright and early tomorrow to finish planning my lesson!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment