Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good start, sucky finish

Today started out great with playdates and gymnastics and a 4 hour long nap for the baby boy. It ended up horrible when Jon called to let me know that his car wasn't working and he was stuck in B-ham. I paid for roadside assistance with our car insurance so we got a free tow to a car place, that was closing and couldn't see Jon's car till tomorrow. He got a motel room (after quite an ordeal, he is better at telling it so I won't write it out) and is now there watching TV, eating a papa johns pizza I ordered him (gotta love the internet!) and missing his family. Poor guy was pretty upset about it all. Keep your fingers crossed that it is a cheap, easy fix otherwise i will be driving down there tomorrow to go pick him up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sweetie. Let me know if I can do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness wesley is crazed/adorable but mainly crazed in those last two photos. Hope everything turned out okay with the car!

    ReplyDelete