Thursday, October 7, 2010

Spoiled Rockin'

Today I took Ella for a mani and pedi at the Spoiled Rockin kids salon in Jones Valley. I had purchased a $50 gift certificate for $25 a couple of months ago and this week they had a special where the mani/pedi was "only" $20 instead of $32. I decided that this was a good time to go and give my baby girl a special treat. Mom watched Wes while he napped at her house and we drove down to make our appointment at 1pm. Ella really loved it and the ladies there were nice. I don't think I would EVER pay full price for what we got, but for $10 it was fun. Ella picked 3 colors for her nails and she got polka dots and flowers on them too. She was thrilled with the results and that made it just perfect. She even let me do her hair cute this morning and wore the outfit that I picked out. It was such a nice afternoon
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. cute! I'm glad she had such a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete