Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day!

Today was V-day. That means candy, flowers and balloons! We had a nice v-day today. At church we got some cookies from the primary presidency and chocolate too. The kids were so sweet. Ella got a lollypop from her Sunbeam teachers. We love the Nash's, they are awesome Sunbeam teachers!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella bought herself a balloon with her "very own monies". Wesley likes to steal it!
Photobucket

Also, last night Jon and I went to the stake Valentines dinner and dance. It was AWESOME! I really enjoyed myself and it was the best valentines day date we have ever had. It was so fun to dance our hearts out and really have tons of fun. It was fun to watch everyone else dancing too! I hope they do this again next year.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oooooh, I looooooove your dress, Shannon! You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer. You look beautiful. I love your dress and your tiara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok Not a tiara but an adorable headband.

    ReplyDelete