Sunday, February 21, 2010

sick :(

I was feeling a little stuffy yesterday, but not that bad. And this morning, I had a bit of a sore throat and a runny nose, but again not that bad. So I went to church to teach my class. That is when things got bad. I started feeling really rotten right at the end of church. When we got home, I put the kids down for their naps and then put myself down as well. I slept until Ella woke up shortly after 4, and went back to sleep when Jon came home from home teaching to resume parenting duties. I feel bad enough that I sent the family off to Sunday dinner without me so I could get some piece and quiet. I just woke up now at a quarter past seven. I still feel yucky, and I have a fever of 101, but my joints hurt to bad to sleep right now. So I took a picture... like any of you wanted or needed to know what I look like sick!
I hope you all feel much better than me!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Grandma and Brenna are sick too, although they have Jonas ailment as opposed to yours and dads.

    Wesley, Ella and I are all hoping it misses us!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! And I think you look great! I wouldn't look so good while being sick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty snazzy get-up! Hope you feel better soon! Let me know what you need!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. Feel better soon. My day is open tomorrow if you want me to grab your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete