Friday, February 5, 2010

I feel like i have been blogging all day!

After finally finishing catching up on the cruise I realized that I still need to blog for today! And just when you thought you guys would get a few hours break from me!
I don't want to give up on my 365 blog quite yet, so I am forcing myself to blog just one more time today.

This evening we went to a ward activity. A dinner and dessert auction. They had a small silent auction at the beginning during dinner and then a live auction afterwards. I guess the silent auction wasn't as exciting for people because I won 2 desserts, chocolate covered strawberries for $4 and fruit bars for $2. Later during the live auction I won a lemon pie for $5. The highest bid went to some kind of chocolate cake which sold for over $100. There were two that went for $75 and many others that went for $20-$40. It was a successful night for all and the kids earned a lot of money towards their summer camps. It was fun. I forgot to put a memory card in the camera, so I only had the internal memory to work with so I just have a few pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wesley spent a lot of the evening chasing after an older women. Little Suzie-Q is 17 months old and just about the same size as Wes. He followed her all around. I am not sure she like it!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing my head off thinking of Susie as the older woman! hee hee It is fun that she made the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for supporting this fundraising effort. You are awesome! You did get the strawberries. Yay! Can you believe how high the oreo cookie things went for?

    ReplyDelete