Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Twins and more cousin fun

Dad bought the girls some matching outfits yesterday at the after-Valentines day sale. They girls thought this was awesome, and today they dressed matching. They were so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket

While the girls were watching a show downstairs and Kristy and I were hanging out in my room talking and doing computer stuff, the boys played really nicely together in the kids room. Jonas was sitting on the sit-n-spin and banging some blocks on it like a drum, Wes was kneeling nearby and every once in a while tapping on the sit-n-spin as well. They seemed to be having a lot of fun with their game. I ran to get my camera to capture it, but Jonas saw me and came running, but here are the boys with their blocks anyway.

Photobucket

It is fun to visit with cousins!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I know this was about the girls and such, but I just love Wesley's haircut!! He looks like such a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete