Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb 4, disembarking :(

Our last morning on the Ship. Time to say goodbye to the Fantasy and our fun vacation. When I told Ella it was time to go home she told me that she "Wasn't done with my 'cation yet". Sorry kiddo, no luck this time.
Wesley said goodbye to Richard
Photobucket

We packed all our bags, had breakfast and then left the ship. We finally got to our car and packed the thing to the gills. Then the long car ride home WE got home around 3pm. It was a fabulous vacation. WE can't wait to go again!

Entertaining ourselves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All vacationed out
Photobucket

Now we are back at home and trying to get back into the groove of our normal life. Now If I could only get over this land-sickness. Why is the world rocking????

Tonight we are headed to the YM/YW dinner and dessert auction. Yea, I don't have to cook for another night! Now where is Richard, I would like my bed turned down and my room cleaned. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! It's been so fun to see your pictures; I am so glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete