Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Super Ella!

Ella likes to dress up. Yesterday she was a pirate, today she was "Super Ella!" She wore her purple panties, a purple shirt, gobblies (goggles) and her pink cape with a big sparkly "E" on it. I thought she looked great! She was saving the day down stairs when she came up and told me that her super flying super power wasn't working and could she practice flying on my bed. I figured that this oughtta be good, so I said sure. I pulled out my camera, and for once, Ella was a willing subject. She is an awesome Super Hero and can save the day for me anytime!

Super Ella!
Photobucket

Flying to save the day!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It really looks like she's flying! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO very cute. It was fun to have her over today. She is full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really looks like she is flying! Love it!

    ReplyDelete