Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb 10~ Photography seminar

Yesterday I drove up to Nashville to attend a photography seminar. It was done by Sandy "Sam" Puc. She was a great speaker and I learned a lot about marketing and promoting my business. We also got to watch her in a "live photoshoot" where she showed us her shooting technique right there on stage. It was really interesting and I am so happy that I got to go. The only bad part was it was from 4-10:30 and it ran over, so I didn't get home until 1am! That is why the pictures had to wait for today. I think I learned a lot from Sam and I hope to be able to attend her seminar next year as well. We weren't aloud to take pictures during the seminar, so I only have from before and after. But they did have a photo op set up in front of one of their tour posters. They had a camera set up and pirate hats for us, so I got my picture there. I can't wait to try some of the new stuff she taught me!
Photobucket
waiting in line
Photobucket
After the class... a very tired shannon!
Photobucket

Pirate!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. The 1:30 am part sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete