Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alice in Wonderland and more birthday

Today we had the wonderful opportunity to go see two of my favorite girls in a local theater production of "Alice in Wonderland". I have been looking forward to seeing this for a while. We brought both kids with us, Ella loved the play, Wes didn't. I spent most of the first half out in the hall trying to keep him quiet. But I got to see quite a bit through the crack in the door and I got to see all of the second half. K did Great as Alice and B was a wonderful 10 of clubs. It was so neat to see them up there. After the play, we gave the girls each a bouquet of flowers and got our picture taken with them. I feel like I know famous people. I betcha K will be famous someday...
While we were waiting our turn to talk to the girls, Wes made friends with the king of hearts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we arrived home from the play we found a package for Wesley from Grandma May. Ella was Sooooo excited. She told me that a good big sister had to help her brother open his presents. Wes seemed to like the presents. Ella keeps trying to steal them. I don't think she likes this whole presents not for her thing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment