Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swimming

Today we took Kristy and the kids swimming at Dublin Pool. My Grandma is staying with my parents for a while and she likes to swim 3 times a week. My Mom is joining her to get a little exercise so we thought it would be a good idea for us to go too and have some watery fun on this chilly day. Before swimming Kristy and I took the kids to the library for story time. Brenna enjoyed it, Ella was sullen that we were there instead of the pool. Once at the pool we all had a great time. Yea for water! The boys loved the water so much, they kept trying to leap out of our arms and swim on their own. Too bad they don't know how.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea to swim. How fun to have visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I don't really like to swim, but I am glad y'all went and had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete