Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rain again!

Today it rained, AGAIN! I swear it rained 9 out of 10 days this month! I am so tired of the rain.
Today I went to Ella's class to work with the writing club. Ella, and 3 other students get to work with me on Wednesdays writting stories. First we create an outline, (who, where and what) and then I help them make full sentences, check the spelling of their sight words and fix punctuation. It is a ton of fun! Ella's book this time was really cute, when we get it back from the teacher, I will scan it in.
After school, I joined Mom and Kerri at the gym for a little work out, then I took Wes to chick fil a to get some lunch and to burn off some energy. After lunch, I went to Mom's house and made a low-carb cheese cake for Kerri's birthday tomorrow. I hope it turns out good! We ended up staying for dinner at Mom's house. I had such a nice day, I am really enjoying spending time with my sister. I miss her when she is on the other side of the world.

Wes LOVES mom's Ipad, he especially loves playing with her!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment