Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Almost there!

I only have 3 days left in my marathon of photoshoots. I have been busy busy busy with photography, running the house, volunteering at Ella's school, tutoring some homeschooled kids and dealing with a couple of sick kids. I think I need to take a moment to breathe! I am really enjoying my Gymnastics photoshoot, but it is definitely wearing me out. I am glad to be almost done. I am also super stoked to be going to a Harry Potter Girls night out on Friday, right after I finish up my photoshoot. What a nice way to relax after a hard week! I feel so lucky to have been invited! I hope to get some great idea's there for my Harry Potter themed birthday party next month. I am going to be 30 you know, an old person! I figured that I ought to have a party to celebrate, I haven't had an actual birthday party since I was little. I better sign off now, i have a whole pile of things for me to do waiting on my desk. Sigh, I really just wanna veg in front of the TV or read me book. Such is the life of a grownup!

No comments:

Post a Comment