Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bookshelf

I wrote the following post yesterday, but accidently posted it on my pro photography blog instead of here, so now it is fixed!!

Today after my session we decided to do something together. Jon wanted to do a project and I have been wanting a new book case for a long time. We only have two small cheap ones and I wanted a nice custom one so after lunch we headed over to lowes and got the stuff to make it. I was such a nice afternoon. Ella and Wes played nicely outside and Jon and I built the case. I was very excited to see that all my measurements came out correct! I love the way it turned out, I can't wait to see what it looks like with books on it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment