Sunday, February 26, 2012

A note for me, and the bookshelf is filled

Ella's pink eye is back with a vengeance. I would have thought that 9 days of drops would have been enough, but alas, the goop and redness reappeared yesterday morning so it was back on the medicine for her. Since she was contagious, and Wes was snotting buckets, Jon stayed home with the kids while I went to church and taught my lesson. When I got home, Ella had written me a lovely note. It says
"Happy Tears
I love you mom and also I have a secret for you, I love you more than you love me."
Photobucket

also, since the kids woke me up so early today I decided to fill up the book shelf. I wasn't sure if we made it big enough, if we would have enough room. Since both of our smaller book shelves were full to the brim, and one shelf was double stacked! I must have horrible spacial awareness because it took all the books, plus my scrapbooks, Wesley's clothes bins and still has plenty of room for growing. i am glad that there is so much extra space, but I may need to get my eyes checked. :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to picture where these are located in your house? They look great - are they anchored to the wall so the climbing monkeys can't bring them down on their heads?
    Love, GMay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always up for a good set of shelves! These are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete