Monday, February 20, 2012

The beginning of a very busy two weeks.

Today was the first day of my Huntsville Gymnastics photoshoot. I love going there and getting to see all the cool things that the girls (and boys) do! It is so amazing to watch them. It is an exhausting couple of weeks, but I enjoy it all the same. I do miss getting to see Jon though, as he gets home after I leave and I get home at his bedtime. Today was another nice lazy day. Jon let me sleep in (until 9am!) and then I got to stay in bed and read for another hour. We stayed at home for the whole morning and then when Ella got home around 1pm, we played for a little while until it was time for me to go set up for my shoot. It was a nice weekend with my boys, but I am so glad to have Ella back! She had a wonderful time at Mimi and Pops house and was apparently very well behaved. I love my little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I bet Ella had a great time! Excited for you on your 2-week shoot! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete