Sunday, February 12, 2012

She is gone!

Today Kerri left for New Zealand. We stopped by on our way to church for a few minutes to say good bye. It was so much fun having her here, I am so glad that we are still such good friends! The kids love their aunt too, so we will all be missing her. It will probably be another year before we get to see her again. Sad. Church today was good, I got to teach a double class again today and I had a lot of fun with my current and old students. They are such a great bunch of kids. I am still trying to adjust to going to Relief Society, it is a big change from Shareing time! This evening Ella developed what I think is pink eye. Reddish/pink on the white of the eye and a green discharge our of the tear duct area. I guess it is off to the Dr.'s tomorrow. Sigh. I hope I can get all of my chores done anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment