Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day

Today Ella wasn't able to go to school until late as we had to wait for her second dose of medicine at 9am so I made the kids pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and let them play for a while til it was time for Ella to go to school. After dropping her off Wes and I went to the local donut shop and got some donuts to share with my tutoring kids. We havn't done German class for a couple of months so it was nice to get back into the swing of things. After tutoring was done I headed over to Mom's house to drop some stuff of and make a V-day card. Then it was home to get Ella and off to Karate. After class, I grabbed a pizza and dropped the kids off at Mom's house so Jon and I could go out to dinner. We had a nice quiet dinner together. I am so very lucky to have such a generous mom!! Jon made me rice crispie treats )my favorite!) and wrote me the cutest poem. I am a lucky lady this year! It was over all a wonderful Valentines day.

1 comment: