Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pictured out

Sorry there haven't been more pictures the last few days, I am just simply pictured out. With all the gymnastics pictures I have been doing I just haven't felt like taking any when i am not working. Luckily we only have 2 days left of gym pictures then we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming. Today was nice, I edited pictures, then volunteered at Ella's school, then I met friends for lunch, did a little shopping and finally after Ella was home from school, went to work. Jon took Ella into Karate for her belt test and said she did great, she will be getting her new belt on Monday. I am so proud of her! She has done so well over the past year and a half in Karate. Tomorrow is Mops, and then work again.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping yourself busy is never a bad thing. You are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete