Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another day in the life of me!

Today was a wonderful day with my little man. Since Mom was bowling and Kerri was sleeping Wes and I had the morning to ourselves. We went to the gym, gave some friends a lift home, then went to Bruggers Bagels to redeem the coupon they sent me for 3 free bagels. After our late breakfast we went to Story time and then over to Mom's to watch "Face Off" with Kerri. While we watched the show Wes played nicely with toys and I finished the valentines I made for Ella's class. Then I took wes over to Chick-fil-a for a late lunch and play time. He had a great time there today, there were 2 or 3 other little boys there just his age today and he was having so much fun he didn't want to leave! By the time I dragged him away from the playground it was almost time for Ella to come home so we cleaned up the living room while we waited for her. Once she was home we got ready for Karate and headed back out. Then home again to make a delicious dinner. After Dinner I helped Ella address and sign all of her V-day cards. After all the kids and Jon were in bed, I headed out one last time for a date with Mom and Kerri at the Melting pot. We shared a giant pot of chocolate and a nice long chat. I had a fabulous day!
Kerri is only here for 2 more days so we are going to try and squeeze in as much fun as we can before she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment