Friday, February 10, 2012

There are Pirates in these here Waters!

Today is Kerri's second to last day and we decided to have some fun. I dressed Kerri up as a pirate and then did a photoshoot of her on the Pirate ship that Dad built for the kids in the backyard. After I got the pictures downloaded to the computer, I edited them in photoshop to make it seem like Kerri was off on some adventures on the high seas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out! I think that Kerri looks amazing in her corset and the final edits look fab. To make a fun day funner (is too a word!) we went out to lunch to Sakura and then after Jon and Ella got home we all went out Bowling and for Pizza at the Arsenal. In the evening after the kids were in bed Kerri and I made a (VERY short) stop motion film for old times sake. WE didn't have time to do the sound track, but we hope to do that tomorrow. i had a wonderful day, and ARRRR me matey's!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YARRRR!!!! Fear my hover hand! They look so awesome sis, you're the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look incredibly awesome!!

    ReplyDelete