Monday, June 7, 2010

7 years

Today was Jon and my 7th anniversary. We have had a wonderful 7 years together and are looking for an eternity more! Here we are 7 years and 2 kids ago at the Bountiful Temple.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today Jon took work off to spend the day with me and the kids. We ran some chores in the morning, then we went mini golfing at the mall. It was ok, we had fun, but we won't go again, not good enough for the money they are charging. Then we had lunch at the food court while the kids played. We got home just in time for naps and jon and I had some computer playtime kid-free! After naps we dropped the kids off at mom's house and went to see Iron Man 2. it was good. We finished our evening at EDO Japanese restaurant. We had sushi, which was WONDERFUL. I ordered Udon, which was ok, but I didn't like it too much so jon finished it. Jon ordered some fish, and he sure got fish, the whole thing! Hard to eat, but ok was Jon's assessment. WE were sad to see that it was after 8 by the time we were done eating so it was off to pick up the kids and straight to bed. I had a wonderful anniversary!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary again! Glad y'all enjoyed your day! That sushi looks great! I will have to find out what you thought about it to see if I should go there for some or not.

    ReplyDelete