Thursday, June 10, 2010

vvvvvvrrrrrrrrroom

There is just something about little boys. They are born with certain innate knowledge about certain things that fascinates me. One of these things is the "car noise". Little boys don't need to be taught that cars go "vroom" they just KNOW. I never pushed a little car around making noise in front of Wesley, and neither have Jon or Ella, so explain how Wes new, upon picking up a wheeled object, that it should roll along the floor and be accompanied by a "zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz" sound. It was awesome to watch. My little boy has always liked things that move, typical boy things like balls and wagons and such, but only recently has he started picking up wheeled things and pushing them around making that wonderful noise. I love it! He likes me to drive the cars along his arms and over his head, so today he decided to try it on his cousin. It was so cute to see him driving the car along his buddy's shirt. Jonas was thrilled with the game and they had lots of fun "vrooming" together. I love my little boy!
The girls also had a fun last visit before Brenna, Jonas and family move up to Wisconsin. We will miss having them so close by!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: