Thursday, June 3, 2010

Splash Pad in Decatur

Today both my Mommies group and my MOPS group were meeting at 10am at the Decatur Splashpad. We had never been before, but it turns out, it is really nice! there is a great playground rightnext to it, and the water area is fenced in so the little ones can't escape. I brought my (well mom's) covered beach chair and lounged with my friends and watched the kids play. I really enjoyed it. Too bad it isn't in Madison or HSV, it really is too far for regular playtime, the kids only play for an hour or so and they are done, and it takes nearly a half hour to get there. After playtime we headed over to ALDI's a grocery store that I love in Decatur. We got some great snacks, and the kids behaved very well. Now we are all tired out, nap time? Pleasse?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they were having a lot of fun!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete