Friday, June 18, 2010

Food

Today we had a nice day. Ella was feeling a little under the weather, I think she may have a fever from her shots earlier this week. After Wesley woke up we headed over to Nana's house where I mowed the lawn while the kids played. It was H-O-T, even though it was only just past 9am. I was as red as a lobster when I finished. After mowing Mom took me and the kids to lunch at McDonald's. The kids hardly ate anything, they are tricky folks. Then we went shopping and then home. After putting Wesley down for his nap, and Ella down with a movie and some Motrin, I cleaned up the house all afternoon. After Jon got home, I made a delicious dinner of Wakame Udon. Jon loved it, Ella was too sick to really try it and Wes ate some noodles. The family also enjoyed some of our favorite snacks from the Asian store while watching Eragon. And now, the weekend!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment