Monday, June 14, 2010

fun day

Today we had a great day. We stared off the day by picking up one of our favorite babysitters to come to the Monaco free kids movie with us. Ella LOVES her "kid sitter" Hannah and so do I. She is a WONDERFUL young woman and really good with the kids. I asked Hannah to come partly because I like her, and partly because I needed someone to sit with Ella when I needed to take Wes out of the movie. I am so glad that she agreed to come with us! After the movie, which was good and Wes did exceptionally well during. We went to Sams Club for lunch and to pick up a few things. We actually ran into Hannah's father there! We had a nice time talking and hanging out together. After lunch we took Hannah home and got home just in time for naps. I got a few min break while the kids were quiet. After naps, Ella played sooooo nicely with her toys. It was nice to not have her bugging me every 5 min to put on a show for her. At 4 I started dinner, we had curry rice, with baked tilapa and steamed broccoli. Dinner came out fab-u-lous! I seasoned the fish with fresh basil, rosemary and tarragon from my herb garden along with some fresh garlic and a splash of lemon juice and salt. Jon loved it, and so did I, the kids not so much. Wes did like the curry rice though. After dinner it was time for Family Home Evening. Jon did the lesson, Ella the music and we played Wack-a-mole for the game. It was a very nice day! I love it when things go well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment