Friday, August 27, 2010

A work in progress

Today I spent all day getting ready for AGAPE. I had to design and print some entry slips for the drawing we are having, then send some fliers to the printer and then get moving. We stopped at Mom's house to get some fabric to recover my backdrop and then picked up the fliers at the printer. Then we went to an awesome friends house who was so willing to watch the kids while I recovered the backdrop. It was much easier to do without kids sticking their little fingers and faces near the staple gun! After I had finished that I ran back over and grabbed the kids and headed back to mom's. She helped me make an awesome display board with her cutter machine. It looks awesome and I think it will really draw people in to my booth. After that was done we were off to the VBC to start setting up. Jon came home early to help me. I took some shots as we were setting up, we still have a lot to do, but luckily we have just over an hour in the morning to finish up the booth. I hope we do well tomorrow!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The booth is looking good! I hope the fair goes spectacularly well tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come and see the fair. Shawn is still not walking great distances so that doesn't sound fun to him. :(

    I was so happy to watch your sweet kids!! They were great!!! Good luck today and have fun!

    ReplyDelete