Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy

Today was a full day. I am going to be having a booth at the AGAPE baby and family fair on Saturday and I have a lot to do to get ready. I spent all morning paying bills and making phone calls that had piled up while we were on vacation. Then I took the kids and Kristy and her kids over to the Barnes and Nobel at bridgestreet for Story time and to meet my friend Megan. Megan brought our new embroidered "photography by shannon" polo shirts with her. They came out great!! Megan does an awesome job, if you need anything sewn, embroidered or monogrammed you should check her out! After story time we headed over to Sams Club to get some things and meet a friend for lunch. Then Hobby lobby for more supplies for the fair. Then home for naps and more computer work, getting pictures ready to print for my displays. A nice family home evening watching Percy Jackson and eating brownies. A busy day back at home and an even busier one tomorrow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If you need anything this week, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their story time looks so fun! I will have to take Laney when she is older. Glad you have been having fun despite all the busyness.

    ReplyDelete