Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last day

Somehow I managed to post this on my pro blog instead of here... but this was yesterday's post.

Today is Kristy's last day here in Al before driving all the way home to WI. We had such a nice visit and we are glad that they got to stay a little longer. To say farewell we got a baby sitter and Kristy, Mom and I went to the movies to see "Step it up 3-D" It was super cheesy, but the dance sequences were nice. After the Movie Mom treated us to lunch at RedRobin. Then we came home and I took the babysitter home and then went to my house to wait for the Terminx guy who was coming to inspect the house. Mom took Ella to her rescheduled Gymnastics class. According to her, Ella did great today. Then Kristy and the kids came over for dinner while Mom and Dad went Bowling with friends. We are glad that they could come and I hope they have a safe trip home.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment