Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today

Today was not such a good day. I was on my way to Visit teach when my car died. We were lucky that it happened to die almost right in front of the house of the family who gave us the car, so I was able to leave it there for now. My Visiting teach-e came and picked us up and took us to her house and then later home. Then naptime and I spent the whole time researching mini vans online. After the kids got up we spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning their room. It looks great in there now. What a relief to have it nice and tidy. After Jon got home I went over to the dead car and cleaned it out then picked up some pizza for dinner. I was too depressed about the car to cook, also I was supposed to go grocery shopping this afternoon and we didn't have any food to cook. On a brighter note, today was Wesley's 18month birthday. He is now officially in Nursery and a big boy! Where has my little baby gone?
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Nursery already? This means Miss Laney only has a few more months herself. YAY! ;) Sorry about your car. Our van has been in and out 4 times in a 2 month period. So sad. If you need a ride somewhere don't hesitate to call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe it's been 18 months! He should do well in nursery! Sorry about the car - hate that for you! Good luck in the search! Sorry we just "dropped" by but it was good to spend a few minutes with your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, sorry to hear. If you can afford the financing, getting a certified used one from the dealership that was a rental for 6 months is usually a great deal. You get the warranty, and it's half the price, or even less, of a brand new one. I loved being able to have the warranty for the first few years.

    If you need a ride, let me know! We aren't too incredibly busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! The shark is eating Wesley!

    ReplyDelete