Friday, August 6, 2010

Music

Wesley LOVES music. Pretty much any kind of music, but especially stuff with a strong beat. Yesterday when Jon came home I was cooking dinner in the kitchen. When Jon went upstairs to change he found Wes sitting in his computer chair dancing to some techno music playing on his computer. Jon asked me if I had turned the music on for him, I hadn't. Wes had somehow managed to "wake up" the computer, find a music file and turn it on. Impressive. Wesley also loves to bang on the piano. Whenever Jon sits down to play Wes just HAS to join him, but he likes to play on his own too. Today I caught him on camera playing an original composition. I love to watch him loving music. I only pray he has some of his Daddy's natural talent!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment