Thursday, August 5, 2010

t-shirts

Today we went with mom to Hobby lobby to pick up some craft supplies. The original idea for our reunion t-shirts didn't pan out so we are going to try something else. We got the stuff we needed, then headed to Publix to get some groceries. Since there was still time left before nap we went back to Mom's house to try out stencil for the t-shirts. The fabric paint worked way better than the spray paint did and the shirts are looking great. I only had time to paint 6 of them before we had to go home for naps, so hopefully I can get the rest done over the weekend. I think they look pretty cool!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. They look cute! We have been thinking about doing some for our family reunion next summer up in Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!!! I might have to do something like that when my fam comes here (hopefully) in a couple years for our biannual reunion.

    ReplyDelete