Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I got a ca-ar!

Today I was surfing around looking for a good car deal when I came across just the perfect car, the right year, the right make and model, even decent mileage. The only problem is it was in Albertville. I sent the link to Jon and he liked it and talked to the salesman. We decided to go check it out. Jon took a half day at work and came home early. We got a sitter for the kids and away we went. The car looked great! We ended up buying it and I am so so excited! I just pray that we got a good car and not a lemon! I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. NICE!!! I hope you love yours as much as we love ours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good ol' family car if I ever saw one :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love the stow and go!!! You will too!! You look as happy as I was 4 years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you'll have something roomy and reliable! Be safe!
    Love,
    GMay

    ReplyDelete