Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sleepover

Last night Ella had her very first sleep over. Our new next door neighbor came to spend the night with us. Things went great throughout the evening with the kids running back and forth between the houses playing with toys. The trouble came when bed time rolled around. I put them to bed a little after 8 and they couldn't settle down. At 9:30 brook got homesick and asked to go home. I told her that she was welcome to go home, but that she would have to stay home and couldn't come back and forth all night. She thought about it for a while and finally decided that she did indeed want to go home. Ella had a blast while it lasted and I think brook did too. Maybe next time it will last until morning.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tonight Wes did pretty good for Jon while he had his treatment. I think he is getting better at it. He still refuses to do it for me. :(
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's why I refuse to do sleepovers until they are 5. And even then it is iffy.

    Glad to hear Wes is getting better at the process. I know what you mean as far as cooperating for daddy instead. Skylah has been that way for a long time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete