Thursday, August 26, 2010

Makeing new friends

Today we spent time with our new friends. They are here on business for just 6 months but we have enjoyed their company. Today we met up and went to Palmer Park together. The kids had a blast swinging, sliding and generally running around. Ella loved the wheelchair swing and figured out how to operate it all on her own. She even took Wes on a ride. Once it got unbearably hot we all went over to our friends house (they are allergic to cats which rules out our place) and hung out until nap-time. After nap I mounted the pictures that the UPS man delivered that I am planning on using at the AGAPE fair on Saturday. I ran out of double stick tape, so I will have to pick some up tomorrow. Poor Jon had to take a detour home so his commute had an extra hour tacked on it and he got home late. I did get to go to Enrichment tonight and learn about gardening and using green tomatoes. I got volunteered to help with the prep and cooking in front of everyone, I was so nervous, but I think I didn't make too much of a fool of myself. I had fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize they have a wheelchair swing... how awesome is that?!?!

    Oh, and you were not a fool at all. It was fun last night.

    ReplyDelete