Sunday, January 1, 2012

My poor abandoned blog!

I have slacked off totally in 2011, I started out strong, but as you can see, by December not a single post! I just got behind and was overwhelmed and then more behind and more overwhelmed and well, you get the pictures. I am really sad though, that I was such a slacker, because this is the only journal I keep, and now I have no record of my amazing kids!

In 2010 I did an experiment, I started a 365 project, I blogged every day for the whole year. It was a resounding success and i really enjoyed it. I was super burned out by the end, which is why I didn't continue it in 2011. Now that I have taken an unplanned leave of absence from blogging, I have decided to one-up my self from 2010. Instead of doing a 365 blog I am going to do one better, this year I am going to do a 366 blog and blog every day this year. I am going to start by catching up a bit from 2011. I have the pictures from our fabulous Thanksgiving trip that still need to be uploaded, so that seems like as good of a place to start as any.

1 comment: