Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday is FUn-day!

Today was nice, Mom had visiting teaching so we had to go to the gym by ourselves. After the gym we met up with my Mommies group at Chuck-e-cheese. Wes had a BLAST! We even stayed for lunch and I got him a small pizza. He loved playing all the games. I loved playing with him and also getting to talk to my friends. The whole facility has just been remodeled, much bigger, cleaner, and aweseomer! I am glad that we decided to go. After visiting the big mouse we stopped at Aldi's for some groceries before going home. At home, we cleaned up together and played trains until Ella got home. This evening I got to watch two of my favorite shows with my #1 honey. (Merlin and Once upon a time).
all in all, a very nice day!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment