Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Missing teeth, Angry Birds and Living rooms.

Back in November I posted about Ella's very first loose tooth. A few days later, that tooth came out! I took a picture, but I never got around to posting it. Ella was very proud of her missing tooth and told EVERYONE about it. I got her a special little box to put it in. She was super stoked when the Tooth Fairy brought her a dollar!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Shortly after Halloween, I realized that I had forgotten to get pictures of our Costumes! I had taken pictures of the kids in their costumes, but we had no pictures of me and Jon, so I snapped a few before storing the costumes away.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Don't we look awesome?

Last, this year we finally re-did the living room. I have wanted to paint this room since we moved in 5 years ago, but we just never got around to it, it was too hard to move the furniture , or there was too much stuff, or whatever (we are good procrastinators) Mostly, I just hate painting. Anyway, since Jon's mom was on the way, and my parents just got new couches (and gave us theirs) we figures since we would be moving everything anyway to fit the new couches we might as well paint. I love the way the new color looks (it used to be a dirty greenish white) and I LOVE the new layout we did. The room looks a lot bigger now.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment