Thursday, January 19, 2012

The rest of Wednesday

After our trip to Olivandars,Kerri and I rode on the deuling dragons ride in HP world while Dad and mom took the kids back to the Dr. Suess area. Once we had ridden both roller coasters, we headed out of the Islands of Adventures and over to the regualar universal theme park. We went to a lot of shows. We saw the horror makeup show, a little magic show, the Shrek "4d" show the Terminator 2 3D show, and the Animal actors show. We also rode on the ET ride, and the Men in black ride. the MiB ride was cool, you got to shoot the aliens as you rode through and it kept score for you. WE also let the kids play in Fiefels playland for a while. WE had another nice day.

oh yea,
After the Shrek show we went to see the character meet and greet. When we got up there, they asked the kids where we were from. Ella said "america". lol! I told them Alabama and then Donkey asked me what a dish from AL was. i couldn't think of anything special until I remembered Strawberry pretzel salad. I don't know if that is really from Al, but it is the only place I have ever heard of it! Fiona asked what was in it, and Donkey started talking about how he didn't like salad. When I discribed the dish Donkey was all "There ain't nothin' in that that sounds like a salad" I told him it was called an "Congieled salad" He retorted that Congieled wasn't a very nice sounding word for a salad. It was funny to me anyways. i imagine that teh actor playing Fiona is looking up Strawberry pretzel salad after work!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment