Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A loose tooth!!!

Ella came running up to me at breakfast today yelling that she had broken a tooth and couldn't eat her breakfast!!!! I looked in her mouth and asked her to show me, she began wiggling her tooth, I explained about loose teeth and how they fall out and she gets to leave it for the tooth fairy, she was so excited!! She called her 6 year old cousin right away to tell her the "fantastic news". Happily, her cousin was satisfactorily excited for her. Ella had me take a video and insisted I share it with "the WHOLE FAMILY" so here it is, Ella's first loose tooth.


3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!! Tell her congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenna says "I love your video! It's the best. I wish I could get a loose tooth, too. I'm really excited for you. I bet the tooth fairy will be so happy for you. I love you, Ella."

    ReplyDelete