Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wet n' wild and Driving home

Saturday was our last day in orlando. We got up early and packed up the house since we had to be out by 10am. Once we got everything in the car, we got our swimsuits on and headed to Wet n Wild one last time. We were greatly dissapointed to find that the lazy river was closed for maintenance. It was the ride we were all most looking forwards to. The wave pool was open but really cold, so Kerri and Ella went in while we watched. Then Kerri, Ella and I went on a few water slides, then since I was already wet, I went in the wave pool for a while too. Mom, Dad and Wes stayed dry on the sidlines. We didn't stay too long, maybe and hour and a half or so and then we decided to call it quits and head home. We changed into clothes, had lunch at the golden corral, (which was fab!) and started driving. The kids were great, and we had a nice quite drive home. We got home at 12am and went straight to bed. I had a great vacation, but I sure am glad to be home!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are home, too! Awesome pics of your vacay!!!! Jon told me about your visit to the wand shop... FANTASTIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete