Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy busy monday

Seems like every monday is a busy one around here and today was no exception. I did laundry, worked out at the gym, picked up a toy from a friend, dropped off Gymnastic fliers, went to Sams and had lunch with my buddy and shopped, dropped some groceries off at Mom's house, went to Krogers and then came home and folded laundry and made dinner. When Jon came home I delivered the gymnastics fliers to the other gym and then had dinner with my family, I also snuck in a few min of playtime in the back yard with the kids, it was such a nice day today! I am such a lucky mom to get to do so much with and for my family!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also got a fantastic surprise in the mail box. My Christmas gift from my sister arrived today, a homemade harry potter pillow case!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment