Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Faces

Today three of us made changes to our faces. Ella was super excited to get rid of another tooth! She is now missing both of the bottom center teeth.
She is such a cutie!
Photobucket

I have been wanted to try "threading" for a long time now. Over a year for sure, since I first heard of it. They have had a few different kiosks and such in the mall for it, but I always had the kids with me and it was never a good time. Today was the day, I had Jon watch the kids play on the mall playground and I went and had it done. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but it definitely hurt! I love the results, my eyebrows look fantastic!
Photobucket

Finally, this is the biggest, most permanent change. Jon got glasses today. I took him in Monday for an eye exam and sure enough, the headaches and eye pain was from eye strain. He needed a mild prescription in one eye and a moderate one on the other. I ordered a pair off of Zenni optical that night... but they just aren't coming fast enough so since we found out Jon's work will reimburse for a portion of the cost, we went to a 1 hour shop and he picked out his very first pair of eyeglasses. Jon is not very happy about this adjustment, it will take him a while to get used to wearing them, but on the bright side, now he can see!

I think he looks cute.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! My baby is getting older. Very nice looking glasses.

    ReplyDelete